Chutney Bharay Shami kabab
is very delicious and tasty dish loved by everyone in all seasons. Shami kabab
can be served in lunch, dinner or tea times. To entertain your kids you can make burgers for them using shami kababs
. You can use this very simple recipe to prepare yummy beef kababs
in very short time period.
Chutney Bharay Shami Kabab with Mint Chutney
- ½ kg Beef, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Gram lentils
- 2 Egg whites
- 3 Black cardamom
- 4 Black pepper
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1 tsp Black cumin
- 1 tsp White cumin
- 1 tsp Whole coriander
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 Lemon
- 3 Red chilies
- 6 Green chilies
Chutney Bharay Shami Kabab: Cooking Directions
- Take a pan, put ingredients e.g. ½ kg meat, 1 cup gram lentils, salt to taste, 4 black pepper, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 6 garlic cloves, 1 piece of ginger, 1 tsp whole coriander and hot water.
- Cook till meat is tender.
- Now, add 1 tbsp yogurt in it.
- When it gets cool.
- Put this material in a chopper and chop well.
- Keep this material aside.
- Put 6 green chilies, 3 red chilies and 1 bunch of coriander leaves in a blender and blend it finely.
- In meat mixture, add 2 tbsp rice flour and 2 egg whites.
- Mix well and take little mixture in your hands to shape it in kabab.
- Make kababs, put chutney topping on it and shallow fry till golden brown and crispy.
Delicious Chutney Bharay Shami Kababs are ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce and make your meals yummy.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2-3 Servings