Try this recipe by Shireen Anwar. These potato stuffed parathas are easy and delicious. They are best served with yogurt, pickles or chutneys. Just follow the instructions to the perfect Sunday breakfast.
- 250 gm Wheat flour
- 1 cup Potatoes (boiled)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Red chilies (crushed)
- 2 Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Coriander leaves (chopped)
- ½ tsp Cumin (roasted and crushed)
Aloo Ka Paratha:- Cooking Steps
- In a bowl, knead wheat with water and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mash potatoes. Add salt, red chilies, green chilies, coriander and cumin and mix it well.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll out 5” wide round rotis.
- Brush the top with ghee and sprinkle some flour.
- Lay out a thick layer of potato mash and roll the roti into a log.
- Press it flat down and shallow fry on a pan till light golden.
- Follow the instructions and continue to make more parathas.
PREP TIME: 45 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 10-15 MINUTES