Butter cream icing is an easy cake icing. It is great for spreading and decorating cakes, cupcakes and sponge. Follow this Butter cream Icing recipe by Chef Zakir and make the sweetest cakes for your loved ones.
- 250 gram Butter, softened
- 100 mili liter Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- Vanilla essence, few drops
- Food color, few drops [optional]
Butter Cream Icing: Directions
- In a bowl add butter and icing sugar in it.
- Beat butter and ice with electrical beater until it become smooth.
- Now beat this butter in fresh cream and refrigerate the mixture until it’s chilled.
Butter cream icing is ready to serve.
- Now frost your cakes, cupcakes and sponge with butter cream icing.
- Note: You can add vanilla essence or favorite food color if you wish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves as desiredImage Credit: drewbsaunders@flickr