Kids love chicken and macaroni. They enjoy this delicious and light meal in their lunch and dinner times. Now, there is no need to go to restaurants to make fun but if you follow this recipe, you can prepare this at home which would be more taste rich with very less consumption of time and money.
- 2 cup boneless chicken, breast pieces & slices
- 2 cups Macaroni, boiled
- 1 onion, chopped and cut into cubes
- 1 yellow capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- ½ teaspoon Crushed red chili
- ½ teaspoon White pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Tomato paste
- 6 Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Cheese for garnishing
Chicken Macaroni: Cooking Method
- First of all, take a pan, heat up oil and put garlic paste in it just to fry for 1-2 minutes. When there spreads smell of garlic in your kitchen, you add chicken pieces in the lightly fried garlic paste and cook for 3-4 minutes in a high flame.
- Then add salt, crushed red chili, oregano leaves, white pepper, tomato paste and fry for further 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from stove and add ketchup, mushrooms, onion and red, yellow, green capsicum in it and mix for 1-2 minutes
- On the other hand, in a pot pour water, on the first boil add macaroni in that and take off the pot from the stove when macaroni is fully boiled.
- Add the macaroni to the prepared chicken and mix well with chicken and its all ingredients.
- Lastly, sprinkle some cheese over it.
- Chicken macaroni is now completely ready. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Yield: 4-5 people