Make sure you try this delicious BBQ recipe by Shireen Anwar. This chicken malai boti recipe is very easy and hardly requires much preparation. It is perfect for a BBQ menu and is likely to become a favorite.
- ½ kg boneless Chicken
- 1 tbsp. green chilies, grinded
- 1 tbsp. ginger.
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp white cumin, roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp all spice
- 1 tsp heaped coriander, roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp. cream
- 2 tbsp. yogurt
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt, heaped
- 2 tbsp. almonds, blanched and grinded
- Clarified butter or oil for brushing
Chicken Malai Boti Cooking Method
- For making malai boti, take a bowl and mix the green chilies, ginger paste, garlic paste, white cumin, all spice, coriander, white pepper, red pepper, cream, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and almonds.
- Marinate the chicken in this creamy mixture for 2 hours or overnight for more yummy taste.
- Put the chicken boti on skewers and grill until the chicken is nearly done.
- Brush the remaining marination on the chicken and grill for 5 minutes.
- Keep brushing the chicken with clarified butter or oil till the malai chicken is done.
- Take out Chicken boti in a dish and serve hot!
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Preparation time: 2 Hours
Yield: 4 servings