Chicken Manchurian is very delicious but simply cooked Manchurian recipe. It has great acceptability in youth. This is Chinese taste rich dish. You can make your family gathering special with addition of this food to your meal.
- 1 kg Boneless Chicken, cubed
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 4-6 Whole Red Chillies, crushed
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chinese Salt
- ½ cup Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 cup chicken Stock
- 4-6 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour, mixed with 5 tbsp stock
- 2 tbsp Carrot, cut into julienne
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, cut into julienne
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion, chopped
Chicken Manchurian: Cooking Directions
- Take chicken pieces and put all ingredients on it and spread / mix well with the help of your hand.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- In a pot, heat cooking oil on high flame.
- Cook garlic paste in it for few seconds till to the garlic paste not to change its colour and add chicken.
- Fry the chicken on high flame till color changes and remove it from the pot.
- In the same pot, heat a little oil.
- Add in tomato paste, ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, Chinese salt, sugar, crushed chilies and white pepper.
- When this mixture starts to boil, add in stock.
- Bring it to a simmer and add in chicken, capsicum and carrot.
- Then add in corn flour paste while mixing.
- Cook it till gravy thickens, turn off the heat and add in spring onions.
- Heat a sizzler plate on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour the Manchurian over it.
Tasty Chicken Manchurian is ready. You can serve it with boiled rice or fried rice. This is very healthy & yummy food. Now, there is no need to rush to restaurant to enjoy this special dish. You can prepare it at home.
Preparation time: 15 + 30 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 people serving