Chicken Pakora is hot & crunchy pakora recipe, great for raining season. Try this recipe with imli ki chutney or chili garlic sauce.
- ½ kg boneless chicken, cubed
For Pakora Batter
- 2 cups gram flour
- ¼ bunch coriander and mint leaves
- 2 tsp Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Take a large bowl, add chicken, gram flour, coriander and mint leaves in it.
- Add Pomegranate seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and citric acid.
- Now add salt & red chili for seasoning chicken.
- Add little water in it and mix well until it become a thick pakora batter or paste.
- For frying pakoras, take a deep pan and heat oil in it.
- Drop a tablespoon of the batter in hot oil.
- Fry chicken pakora for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove them from oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Chicken Pakora are ready to serve, hot.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings