Looking for a Quick and Easy Lunch recipe for your Family? Then you should try this Chicken Paratha Roll recipe by Kokab Khawaja. This Chicken Paratha Roll recipe take less than 20 Minutes. Goes great with imli ki chutney or ketchup.
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp zeera powder
- 1/2 tsp ajinomoto
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- butter as required
- 4 parathay
- salt to taste
- Apply 1 tbsp vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce over the chicken.
- Marinate chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
- Now melt butter in a pan.
- Add garlic paste and lightly stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add marinated chicken with black pepper, garam masala powder, ajinomoto, and zeera powder.
- Cook and stir till chicken is tender.
- Dip onion and cucumber slices in the remaining vinegar.
- Set aside.
- Fry parathas on hot pan or tawa.
- Put chicken, cucumber and onion mixture over the paratha.
- Roll it tightly.
- Chicken Paratha Roll is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marination
Cook Time: 20 minutes