This chicken rolls recipe is crispy and easy to cook. These spicy chicken roll takes very little time for preparation; we can enjoy these rolls either with tea or take them as brunch and also entertain our guests. Try out this chicken mince roll recipe by Shireen Anwar and you will make it again!
- 250 gram Chicken Mince
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Power
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 Green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mint leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Hot spice
Ingredients for Preparation of Roll:
- 1 ½ cup Wheat Floor
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
Chicken Roll: Cooking Directions
- Boil mince in a frying pan for filling.
- Pour some oil in frying pan to make the onion light brown.
- Then add ginger & garlic paste, oyster sauce, mustard oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, hot spice, mince in it and roast them finely.
- Lastly, mix mint leaves, green chili in it.
For Making Rolls
- Mix wheat flour, eggs, salt and water in a pot.
- Then filter this mixture well.
- Grease a frying pan to pour some oil in it.
- Put some mixture in the frying pan, shape that in round and cook from one side
- Place out that mixture when this is a little bit cold.
- Fill the mince mixture in it and make a roll.
- Then cook it on low heat to make the roll golden brown.
Chicken Mince roll recipe is ready to serve
- Enjoy such amazing chicken roll with tomato or mint sauce which ever you like to take.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes