Chicken Tikka Biryani is a delicious and traditional Pakistani recipe. It is easy to prepare and have a great taste. This Chicken Tikka Biryani is a dish which is mostly liked in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. This biryani recipe is fine and perfect combination of chicken, bbq, rice and spices in one dish.
- 1 kilo Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Red chili, ground
- 4 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Hot spice powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange food color
- ½ kilo gram White Rice, boiled
- 1 tablespoon All spices, whole
- 1 cup Oil
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Coriander powder
- 2 medium size Onions, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 15 Mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 Green chilies, chopped
- First, marinate chicken with vinegar, red chili pepper, salt, hot spice powder, ginger garlic paste, orange food color, and with black pepper for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, now cook the chicken until it becomes shallow and tender.
- Now stems the chicken with coal and cover it from all sides.
- In a separate frying pan heat oil and add onion in it and cook it until they become light brown.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, red chili, salt, turmeric powder, coriander and cook it well.
- After 5 minutes, add yogurt in it and make a thick mixture paste.
- Now add coriander leaves, mint leave and green chilies and steamed chicken in this mixture paste.
- In a separate pot, boil the rice by adding salt and whole spice.
- Take a separate dish and make one layer of chicken gravy and another layer of boiled rice and repeat this process until all chicken and rice mixture is done. Steam rice for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the flame and mix well without breakage of rice.
Tikka Biryani recipe with chicken is ready to serve, hot!
Preparation Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Servings: 2-3 people