It is a creamy rich and sweet shake recipe. This banana shake is bland and watery in taste. A perfect chocolate banana shake for warm summer days.
- 4 cups and 6 tablespoon of whole milk
- 1 Banana
- 8 tbps. Powdered, unsweetened cocoa
- 1-2 tbps. Sugar
- Fruit, optional
Chocolate Banana Shake: Step-by-Step
1- In a blender, pour whole milk and blend for 5-6 sec.
2- Now ripe banana and add into blender. Blend it until milk and banana are mixed together.
3- Add cocoa powder and blend again, until no lumps of cocoa remains.
4- Take a spoon for tasting banana shake sweetness. If you want more sweetness, add 1-2 tablespoon of sugar in shake and blend again.
5- Chocolate Banana Shake is ready to serve in iftar. Pour the shake in glass.
- For garnishing purpose you can use grapes, strawberry slices or a bamboo skewer.
- Whole milk is highly recommended for great taste. For lower fat milk, please replace milk with 2 cup skim milk and 2 tablespoon half & half.
- If you are cream lover, add 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream to make the milkshake more creamy.
- If you don’t like chocolate powder in shake, try cinnamon.
- Do not add ice cubes in chocolate banana shake as it will become more watery and bland.
- Freeze banana overnight for more cold shake.
Yield: 2 people serving.