Make sure to try this decadent chocolate tart by Shireen Anwar. It is really easy and quick to make and it tastes absolutely delicious.
- 2 cups Chocolate cookies (crushed)
- 3 oz. / 75g Butter (melted)
- 4 tbsps. Chocolate syrup
- ½ cup Walnuts (crushed)
- ½ cup Chocolate (chopped)
- ½ cup Condensed milk
- 2 cups Whipped cream (chilled)
- 1 packet Chocolate pudding
- 1 cup Milk
- Chocolate sauce for garnishing
Chocolate Tart With Walnuts:- Cooking Steps
For the base
- In a bowl combine the crushed cookies, butter and chocolate syrup. Mix well and spread in a 9-inch tart tin.
- Sprinkle the crushed walnuts on top of the base and let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
For the filling
- In a pan combine condensed milk and chopped chocolate. heat the pan on a low flame till the chocolate has melted and is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the base and spread all over.
- In a pan, heat some milk and mix in the pudding powder. Mix the batter with a whisk.
- Whisk in small amounts of whipped cream into the pudding batter. The batter should be of spread-able consistency.
- Spread the pudding evenly over the tart tin.
- Decorate the top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and walnuts. Chill in the fridge till set and serve.
PREP TIME: 40 MINUTES