This is an extremely easy, chocolate cookies recipe by Shireen Anwar. Make sure to try this and enjoy homemade, hygienic chocolate cookies.
Chocolate Biscuits Recipe
- 125 gram Flour
- 1 Egg
- 150gm Butter
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 50gm icing sugar
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. water
Chocolate Biscuits Cooking Method
- In a pan mix the icing sugar, cocoa powder and water together
- Cook the icing for 2 minutes on medium heat
- Remove from heat. Icing is ready for use.
- Pre heat oven at a 180 c.
- In a clean bowl beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add the egg and continue beating
- In a separate, dry bowl, sieve together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Fold the dry ingredients in with the butter mixture. Mix to form soft dough.
- Fill the dough into a piping bag with a fitted nozzle.
- Pipe the cookies out onto a baking tray.
- Press down into the center of the cookies and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Rest the cookies on a cooling rack and decorate with the icing
Preparation time: 30-35 minutes Cook time: 25-30 minutes Yield: 2-3 people