4 tablespoon Tukmaria Seeds
- 1 cup Water
- 1 packet Rafhan jelly
- 1 cup tapioca
- 4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, ( or depend on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon Rose Syrup
- 1 cup Rice Noodle
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 Bananas, Chopped
- 1-2 Mango (or any other fruit of your choice
Falooda: Step-by-Step Directions
- In 1 cup of water, soak 4 tablespoon Tukmaria Seeds for 1/2 hour.
- Make 1 packet rafhan jelly (follow instruction beside packet).
- For half an hour, soak 1 cup tapioca in 1 1/2 cup water.
- Mixed well and leave aside.
- Add the tapioca to 4 cups milk and boil in a pan stirring.
- When it thickens add sugar in it.
- Add 1 tablespoon rose syrup and stir then turn off heat and leave it to cool completely for half an hour.
- You will also need 1 cup rice noodles
- Add the rice noodle to boiling water and keep stirring for 5 minute or until they cooked.
- Drain the noodles and run under cold water then leave on the colander to drain completely.
- For Layering: First get a glass and at the bottom add 3 tablespoon tukmaria and rose syrup mix then some rice noodles
- Add in the tapioca & milk mix and leave in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Before serving add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and chopped bananas, mango (or any other fruit you prefer) and the jelly cubes
Yield: 6 servings