Gulab Jamun is a traditional Pakistani sweet dish. People of all ages like to take this sweet after their meals. This dish is liked to serve in parties, functions, family gatherings for celebrations. By following the steps of chef Zakir’s recipe, you can be able to cook very delicious Gulab Jamun at home very easy.
- 250 gm Khoya
- 2 cup Sugar
- Water as required
- Kewra as required
- Clarified butter as required
- 1 tbsp Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Semolina (suji)
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- Oil for frying
Gulab Jamun: Cooking Directions
- Take a pan, put water and sugar in it and cook to form syrup.
- On the other hand, beat egg and add khoya and semolina to it.
- Mix together using your hands not with the help of any spoon. Because spoon will not be able to mix properly.
- Knead the mixture with baking powder and clarified butter.
- Make small balls.
- Take a pan, heat up oil in it and deep fry the little balls till turn to golden brawn.
- Then dip the balls in sugar syrup and serve hot.
“Gulab Jamun” is a traditional superb sweet dish. In a very little time you can prepare at home and make your tea time awesome.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-5 Servings