- 2 cubes K&N’s chicken stoke
- 1 1/2 cup Rice
- 3 cups Water
- 3-4 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 cup Green Peas, boiled
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Green Capsicum, chopped
- 5-6 Baby Corn, cut in half
- 5 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper, ground
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
Vegetable Fried Rice: Step-by-Step Directions
- In one cup water add two cubes of K&N’s Stok, stir till it dissolves completely. This makes one cup of broth for rice.
- Put 2 cups of water and cup of broth in a pan and boil rice. Let rice cool.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add vegetables with garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add black pepper and mix.
- Put stir fried vegetable in a wok on medium flame. Add boiled rice with Stok. Toss to mix and heat rice.
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe is ready to serve immediately.