Lemon ka Sharbat is a wonderful beverage or sharbat recipe which is most wanted in summer. People increase lemon use in summer season because of the intensity of hot weather.
- 4 Lemon
- 1 cup Sugar
- Black salt, pinch
- 4 cups Water
- ½ bunch Mint leaves chopped
- Ice as needed
Lemon ka Sharbat: Cooking Directions
- Take a blender; put 4 cups water, lemon juice of 2 lemons in it.
- Then take 2 lemons with skin, cut into small pieces, and remove lemon seeds and put in the blender.
- Now, add 1 cup of sugar and blend well for 3-4 minutes.
- Put ice in glasses and pour this prepared Sharbat into them.
- Garnish Lemon sharbat glass with mint leaves and sprinkle a pinch of black pepper.
Most refreshing Lemon ka Sharbat is ready to serve. It’s very healthy beverage as compared to other soft drinks (cola, sprite, fanta, etc.) which only adversely affect our body and result in fattiness.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings