Mango pudding is a popular mouth watering and fruity pudding recipe. In summer, mangoes are loved by everyone so this season try this tested mangoes pudding recipe by Shireen Anwar.
Mango Pudding Ingredients
- 4 Egg white
- ½ cup Mango puree or juice
- 1 ½ cup Whipped cream
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Gelatin
- Mix 1 ½ tsp gelatin in ½ mango juice.
- Whipped 1 ½ cup fresh cream, now add 4 egg white and ¾ cup sugar in it and mix well.
- Now add ½ cup of milk in it and bring to a boil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- After removing it from heat add gelatin mixture in it and mix well.
- Now put this mixture in a greased mould.
- Set at room temperature to cool and firm up, 1-2 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate afterwards.
- Remove the mold when pudding is set.
- Top the mango pudding with a drizzle of cream, buttermilk or coconut milk.
- Serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.