Green Chilli and Mince Masala is a special mince recipe. It has eastern touch and can be served in parties & family gatherings. In very short time, you can prepare it at home. Because ingredients used while cooking this, are easily available at home.
Green Chili And Mince Masala
- 300 gm Mince meat
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- 6-8 Green chilies
- ¼ bunch Fresh coriander
- 1 Piece Ginger
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
Green Chili and Mince Masala : Cooking Directions
- First of all, take a pan, pour ½ cup of oil, fry 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, then add 300 gram mince meat and mix well with the help of a ladle.
- As the colour of mince meat starts to change, add other ingredients e.g. 2 chopped onions, 2 chopped tomatoes, 6-8 green chilies, ¼ bunch fresh coriander and medium sliced ginger.
- Mix all ingredients finely and also add 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp red chili flakes and salt to taste.
- Now, cook on a low flame till water dries and mince meat is done properly.
- Delicious Green Chili Masala is ready to serve.
You can enjoy the Green Chilli & Mince Masala can be presented with Roti or Rogani Nan and Green chutney. It can be a good addition at your lunch and dinner meals.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Yields: 2-4 Servings