Mutton in Lettuce Cup by Chef Zakir is unique and wonderful Appetizers. People go to restaurants to enjoy the flavour of this food. But now you can cook this food very easily at home in a very short time.
- 250 grams Minced mutton
- ½ tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 25 grams Fried peanut powder
- 3-4 cloves Chopped garlic
- 1 medium sized piece Ginger
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Green onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 Ice berg lettuce
- Salt as required
- 3 tbsp Oil
Mutton in Lettuce Cup: Cooking Directions
- Take a pan, heat up oil in it and fry chopped ginger & chopped garlic till turn to golden brown.
- Then add minced mutton in it and fry till its colour turns to change.
- Now, add peanut powder and other ingredients e.g. ½ tsp crushed black pepper, I tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp turmeric, 1 green onion, 2 tbsp chopped coriander.
- Add yogurt and lemon juice.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10-15 minutes till meat is done.
- Remove the lid and cook till water dries.
- Lastly, divide the mutton mixture among prepared lettuce leaves.
- Wrap leaves around filling loosely and serve.
Mutton in Lettuce Cup is ready. This delicious appetizer can be served in family gatherings, parties and functions to increase their worth.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings