Russian Salad is easy to cook salad recipe. As its name shows, the origin of is salad is Russia bur its highly demand in Pakistan & Asian countries as well. You can prepare this Russian salad easily at your home and can add flavor to your lunch and dinner times.
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Apple
- 50 gm Walnut
- 50 gm Raisin
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp Cream
Russian Salad: Cooking Directions
- First of all, boil vegetables e.g. potatoes and carrots.
- Now cut boiled vegetables and 1 apple into cubes.
- Put boiled carrot, boiled potatoes, apple, walnut, raisin, black pepper, cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Russian is prepared. Put it in a glass bowl.
- Before serving, garnish with lettuce leaf, sliced cucumber and long slices of carrot.
- Boiled green peas or boiled chicken can also be added to the salad.
Delicious “Russian Salad” is ready to serve now. It contains very light & healthy ingredients. You can add chicken also to make it more taste rich. People, who are weight conscious, can take this as their full meals it would help them to reduce their weight having positive energetic impact. You can serve this in parties also.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yields, 4-5 servings