- 1 cup Potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup Peas, boiled
- 1 cup Carrot, boiled
- 2 Fresh Cucumber
- 1 Egg, boiled
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise, heaped
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Castor sugar
- Green Salad leaves for garnish
Russian Salad: Cooking Directions
- Cut potatoes, carrot, cucumber, egg into cubes.
- Take a bowl and mix all vegetables, black pepper, salt, sugar, fresh cream, mayonnaise, together.
- Now add boiled egg slices and garnish salad with salad leaves.
Russian Salad Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Serves: 2-4