Make sure to try this delicious Russian salad. Although some of the ingredients are quiet heavy it doesn’t hurt to indulge in this rich salad once in a while.
- 1 cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 carrots, chopped and boiled
- 3 potatoes, chopped and boiled
- 1 cup peas, boiled
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 3 apples, peeled and finely chopped cubes
- 1 tin pineapple cubes
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 medium bottle mayonnaise
- ½ cup raisins, sautéed
Russian Salad Cooking Steps
- In a big mixing bowl, add the cabbage, carrots, potatoes, peas, apples, pineapples and cucumber.
- Mix them well and add white pepper, salt, sugar, fresh cream and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and let it chill in the fridge.
- Before serving salad mix in the raisins. Make sure the Russian Salad is well chilled.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 people