This chicken tikka recipe is a desi twist on the sandwich. It is delicious and flavorful. It is the perfect evening or picnic snack. Serve it with French fries and Cole slaw and enjoy.
- 1 Chicken breast piece, for making tikka
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- ½ Onion, finely sliced
- ½ Bell Pepper, finely sliced
- ½ Tomato, finely sliced
- 2 tbsps. chicken tikka masala
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, crushed
- ¼ tsp white pepper, crushed
- 1 bread roll for making Sandwich
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Cheese slices as required
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Cooking Method
- Slice chicken into small cubes.
- In a pan heat some oil and sauté the garlic and onion till golden brown.
- In a bowl mix the tikka masala with 2 tbsps. of olive oil.
- Add the chicken and tikka masala mixture into the sautéed onions and fry well.
- Mix in the tomato and bell pepper.
- Add the seasonings and mix it well.
For Making Sandwich
- Cut the bread roll in half and spread mayonnaise on them.
- Place the chicken tikka mixture on the bread and top with cheese slices.
- Chicken Tikka Sandwiches are ready to serve.
Serves: 4 Cook Time: 20 Minutes Prep Time: 20 Minutes