- 1 Whole Fish
- 250 gm Plain Flour
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 1 cup Tamarind Paste
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon Hot Spices Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 tablespoons Red Chili Powder
- 4 tablespoons Chaat Masala
- Oil for frying.
- Salt to taste
Whole Fish Masala Style: Step-by-Step
- Take a sharp knife and make slit in fish.
- Take a bowl and mix plain flour, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, ground cumin, and salt, tamarind paste, lemon juice, ginger paste and garlic paste.
- When all spices are combined well, rub this spice mixture on fish.
- Make sure the fish slits are filled with spices mixture.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil on medium heat.
- Now fry fish in a pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it become light brown from both side, take out fish in a dish.
Garnish fish Masala with fresh lemon juice and sprinkle chaat masala before serving.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving: 2-3 people