Chicken Corn Soup is high loved by people especially in winter season. People go to restaurant to enjoy soup with their family and friends but now you can make it at home easily which would be more tasty & healthy as compared to restaurants.
Chicken Corn Soup
- 200 gm Chicken boneless (very small cubes)
- 1 (beaten) Egg
- 4 tbsp (mixed in a little water) Corn flour
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ tsp White pepper
- 3 cups Chicken stock
- 1 liter Water
- 1 (peeled) Carrot
- Half (peeled) Onion
- 2 Spring onion (thinly sliced)
- 1, ½ cup Sweet corn
Chicken Corn Soup: Cooking Directions
- Take a pot, put 3 cups chicken stock and 1 liter water in it.
- Now, add small chicken pieces , onion and carrot to it.
- Cover with lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take the vegetable out and dispose of.
- Then add ingredients e.g. salt, ¼ white pepper, ¼ black pepper and 1- ½ sweet corn to soup stock.
- Now, add all this prepared chicken cubes cooked with all ingredients to corn flour very slowly continuously stirring in one direction.
- Let the soup gently boil till it becomes thick.
- Last step is to add beaten egg keep stirring and turn off the flame.
- Add in spring onion and serve.
- Always cook soup on low heat. By doing this, the soup will not only foam less but it will be rich in taste.
Chicken Corn Soup is ready. Put now in soup bowls and enjoy in winter to lesson the intensity of cold. Chicken corn soup is very light meal. People, who want to control their weight along with maintenance of health, can take it with confidence.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 people