Chinese Stew is a great stew recipe. In Pakistan, Chinese food has great popularity. Kids love to enjoy this kind of dishes to make part of their meals. You must follow this recipe to cook Chinese stew at your home.
- ½ Kg Chicken
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 Capsicums
- 2 glass Water
- 1 cup Corn flour
- ½ cup Oil
- ¼ Cabbage
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp White pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- to taste Salt
Chinese Stew: Cooking Directions
- Take a pan, fry 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste.
- When its color changes, add ½ chicken and cook on high flame till it turns to change its color.
- Now, add chopped carrot, spring onion, capsicums, ¼ cabbage, ½ tsp black pepper powder and salt to taste and mix for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add 2 glasses of water and cover the lid and cook on medium flame till chicken is tender.
- Finally, add 1 cup corn flour and mix well to make the mixture thicken.
- Tasty Chinese stew is ready.
Chinese Stew is very tasty and easily cooked food. It is quite different from the traditional dishes which we usually make at home. We can prepare it with the ingredients which we normally have at our homes. There would be no need to go to market especially to purchase spices for it.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Yields: 2-3 servings