Stir Fried Mushrooms is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe by chef Zarnak Sidhwa. This mushroom recipe can be prepared quickly and within budget.
- 1 cup mushroom, chopped
- ½ cup spring onions, optional
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoon butter
Stir Fried Mushrooms: Cooking Directions
- Take a pan, melt 2 teaspoon butter in it add 3 chopped cloves of garlic.
- Fry till the garlic turns light golden in color.
- Now, add ½ cup spring onions (optional) and then add 1 cup chopped mushrooms.
- Sprinkle salt to taste, and add ¼ teaspoon Italian herbs.
- Cook all the ingredients for 2-3 minutes and mix them well with the help of a ladle.
- When the mushrooms are cooked finely till tender. Remove the pan from the stove.
Stir Fried Mushrooms Serving Suggestion
You can serve “Stir Fried Mushrooms” with cold drinks. It’s a very unique, special recipe, can be part of our gathering’s meals.
Preparation Time: Half an Hour
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 2-4 servings