Easy and quick recipe of homemade pancake Here is a quick and easy recipe of pancake which you can feasibly make it with a low cost at home.
Basic Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 3 table spoon sugar
- 2 table spoon cooking/vegetable oil
- ½ tea spoon baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- First of all take a bowl and put flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in it and mix them with a spoon.
- Then slowly pour the milk, beaten egg and oil in it and make it smooth.
- Now grease the frying pan with oil and heat it for 2 minutes then put the batter in the frying pan and leave it on the heat until its colour becomes light brown from both up and down sides.
The basic and delicious pancake is ready to serve.
- Serving variations: This basic pancake can be serve with tea or coffee or you can use to make different types of dishes as well.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Servings: 5 photo credit: chadmiller