Chicken Samosa – crispy samosa’s are a heart of Iftar Parties in Ramadan. This is a perfect samosa recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar, which you can prepare in a minutes and all of your friends, family and loved once will see chef in you. You can also try this chicken samosa as a evening snack with tea.
Samosa is one of favorite Pakistani Iftar Recipe. Try this Shireen Anwar, crispy chicken samosa recipe in iftar. Follow the steps and enjoy these mouth watering samosa’s, best for iftar or teatime. Make sure to serve it with tomato ketchup or a tamarind sauce.
For Samosa Filling
- 250 gm Chicken Mince
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp all spice
- ½ tsp red pepper, crushed
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 green chilies, chopped
For Samosa Dough
- 2 cups Flour
- 6 tbsp. clarified butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Water to knead dough
Chicken Samosa Cooking Method
For the Samosa Filling
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Fry the ginger paste, garlic paste and the chicken mince in oil.
- Add the salt, black pepper, all spice and crushed red pepper. Cook this samosa mixture for 10 minutes or till the chicken is done.
- Take out, mixture in a bowl and add the fresh coriander and green chilies.
For the Samosa Dough
- In a bowl, mix the clarified butter, flour and salt.
- Gradually add water and knead it into hard dough.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll them out flat in the shape of small saucers.
- For making samosa, spread the chicken filling on the samosa dough and fold one side to form a D shape.
For Frying Samosa’s
- In a pan, heat oil for 3-5 minute on medium heat. And add samosa in it for frying.
- Fry chicken samosa’s from both side, until they turn light golden brown.
- Take them out in a serving plate and Chicken Samosa is ready to serve hot with ketchup or sauce of your choice.
Serves: – 4-6
Cook Time: – 10 Minutes
Perp Time: – 30-40 Minutes