Chef Zakir made this Vegetable Garlic Chicken recipe in cooking show “DAWAT”. This recipe is full of nutrition’s and best for vegetable & chicken lover’s. Try out! and share your experience in comments below.
- 300 gram Boneless Chicken
- 1 Capsicum, cut into cubes
- 1 Carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/4 Cabbage
- 2 Spring onions
- 1/4 bunch Fresh coriander
- 10 Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- 1 tablespoon Red chili flakes
- 4 tablespoon Chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tablespoons Oil
Vegetable Garlic Chicken : Step-by-Step
- Cut boneless chicken into pieces.
- Finely chop capsicum, cabbage, carrot, spring onions, green chilies, fresh coriander leaves.
- Slice 10-12 garlic cloves.
- In a pan heat oil and saute sliced garlic, until it become light brown.
- Add boneless chicken in the pan and cook for 5 min.
- Now add all vegetables (capsicum, cabbage, carrot, spring onions, green chilies, fresh coriander leaves) and cook for another 5-6 min.
- Add salt, crushed black pepper, worcestershire sauce and chili garlic sauce and continuously stir for 2-3 min.
- Then add water and when water begins to boil, add corn flour and stir continuously.
- Increase the flame light and saute chicken and vegetables for 3-4 min.
Vegetable Garlic Chicken is ready to serve, hot
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes Yield: 2-4 PeopleImage credit: masala tv